Oberlo is one of the fastest growing SaaS brands in ecommerce. We provide dropshipping automation solutions for ecommerce websites. It allows new entrepreneurs to easily import products from AliExpress and Oberlo Supply into their Shopify store in only a couple of clicks. Over 20,000+ stores are currently using Oberlo.
We’re currently looking to hire a team of 2-3 freelance writers who are passionate about dropshipping, ecommerce and small business digital marketing.
Our goal is to create lead magnets that better convert our blog readers into customers. To achieve this, the content you create needs to compel a blog reader into subscribing for your lead magnet the second they see it.
If you have experience running an online store - great! If you have experience using Oberlo - even better! If you have experience writing high converting case studies and cheat sheets - then you’re the perfect fit! We’re looking for someone who has enough real-world experience in ecommerce to write accurate content but someone with strong writing experience to hook people in.
Our lead magnets can be divided into three parts:
- Case Studies (ex. How I Made $2000 Dropshipping)
- One Pagers - Cheat Sheets, Fact Sheets, Checklists, Templates
- Research - compiling components for certain projects
Note: in your application tell us which of these three parts you feel most comfortable creating
All lead magnets should be:
- Unique - we don’t accept copycat work
- Succinct - every word should have a purpose, no fluff
- Compelling - hook people in
- Cover one of the following topics: dropshipping, ecommerce, optimization/marketing/sales growth in relation to commerce
Our ideal freelancer:
- Has a background in ecommerce (working at an ecommerce company, starting an online store, etc)
- Has a background in marketing (ideal: you’ve done ecommerce marketing)
- Has experience creating lead magnets or case studies
- Can meet tight deadlines
- Can handle a high volume of work
You will be paid per word (case study, one pagers) or per project (research). Rates are negotiable. Your rate MUST be included with your application.
- Send examples of your work to - ideally lead magnets you’ve created
- Tell us your rate (hourly and per word) and when you can start
- Let us know your experience in ecommerce
- And tell us if you’d prefer to do case studies, one pagers or research (or all three)