I’m looking for Native English-speaking writers to help out with content for many websites both internal, and external client sites.
The content falls under the following types - you will be given instructions and examples for them but you must be comfortable writing these types of content -
* Affiliate site content - best x products, single product reviews, informational pages
* blog post type content - informational persona-based content
* local business content - content for small business websites
* national lead generation content - content on a topic encouraging a user to contact the service
Please only apply if you can write at a native level in English and are comfortable writing a wide variety of web copy. There will at times be some research required, but you will be given enough information sources to work from.
We need folks who can produce quality content, in a quick turn around time so that we can keep the content flowing!
I will give you detailed instructions and also work with you, not simply give you a random topic and expect you to guess my desired outcome.
To start with I am offering $18/1000 words. You'll be given an assignment in the 500-1500 word range to start so the actual pay may vary, but it will be at this rate. The biggest thing is I need dependability. If you accept an assignment, I really need you to be able to get it done on time. As you can see I have done a lot of business here, and have plenty of work to keep you busy!
I will not accept poorly written filler content. The content must be informative and provide real value to the reader. There is enough crap on the internet so let’s not add more!
Successful applicants will receive ongoing work from me and referrals to other clients also if they wish. Please include links to any content you've written previously that falls under blog posts, product reviews, or local business type content!
1. What holiday / travel location would you most like to visit and why?
2. What is your previous writing experience? Please list the types of content you are comfortable writing (Website copy, blog content, product review/affiliate content, etc)
3.Have you used grammarly.com to edit your work before? Please note you'll be required to use it before turning in content, it's free and pretty easy to use.