WANTED: Someone who has the knowledge and experience to write high-quality blog posts explaining important real estate and financial terms.
- Are you able to easily explain how amortization works?
- Are you able to comprehensively explain how depreciation helps real estate investors pay less in taxes?
- Are you able to adequately explain why real estate has historically outperformed stocks?
If so, then you should apply to write for our real estate blog.
What We Want
We’re looking for writers who:
- Can write at least one 2,000+ word long article per week.
- Understands basic web copywriting skills, like using formatting, italicizing important phrases, using bullet points, etc.
- Has a strong understanding of real estate and real estate financial terms.
- Always follows instructions without exception.
Is CONSISTENT. If you say you’ll write one per week, then write one per week. One strike rule.
Compensation: What We’ll Pay
We’ll pay 5 cents per word, meaning if you write a 3,000-word article, we’ll pay $150. Don’t stuff the articles to be longer - we’ll know and cut it down to size.
We’ll pay more down the road if you’re consistent and your articles require little-to-no editing.
How to Apply
To apply, you MUST send an email to [email protected] with “Real Estate Mogul” as the subject of the email. If you forget to follow this step, we will NOT hire you and you’re wasting your time.