Gate repair is an activity that requires certain skills and professionalism. 1800 Garage Doors is primarily a manufacturing shop providing professional gate repair services in Toronto and the GTA. We always have a large stock of components for repairing automatic, sectional, garage, and lift gates. Therefore, the production time of new panels or springs do not take days, as the competitors, and in hours.
The cost of a new leaf usually does not exceed sixty percent of the cost of a new gate. However, in order not to make a mistake with its calculation and manufacturing, it is advisable to rewrite the data from the plate - nameplate. Such a plate is usually located on the inside of the panels. This data can also be used when ordering new springs or automatics.
We offer the following services for gate repair
- door diagnostics;
- repair of electric gates of any complexity;
- replacement actuators;
- cable replacement;
- alignment of the leaf;
- garage door repair sectional doors;
- Replacing and programming remote controls;
- mortise locks, handles, windows, gates;
- Manufacture and installation of panels for garage doors;
- repair of lifting gates;
- corrosion repair;
- painting, priming, puttying the surface of the leaf;
repair of warehouse gates.
Repair of lifting sectional doors is needed for the following signs
- creaks or knocks when the leaf is moving;
- cable breakage or breakage of a spring, which often occurs in manually operated gates with excessive forces applied to open;
- A stiff or jammed passage of the leaf - it happens with deformation of guides, the leaf or excessive tension of springs;
- Failure of the shaft, gearbox, drum, requiring replacement.
We give 12 months warranty on all our work and parts. It is not just words, but absolute assurance of quality of work and materials. Remember that delaying the repair of warehouse doors can lead to aggravation of failures and irreversible defects. Their elimination will require complete replacement of the gate leaf and automation, and therefore - a lot of costs.
Today we are looking for a copywriter for our blog and social media. We want to keep up with the times, and so we pay special attention to this direction. We are happy to register on ProBlogger and hope to find an experienced professional soon.