Here in Australia many of us take time off for this summer period between Christmas and New Year so things will be a little quiet here on ProBlogger until the new year but I know many ProBlogger readers use this time to get productive with their blogging.
So for those of you getting things rolling for 2016 I thought I’d drop by the blog one last time for the year with a little end of year gift for those who find it useful.
For the next week you can get 50% off my eBook Blog Wise when you use the coupon code GOODBYE2015.
Blog Wise is an eBook that is all about helping you to be more productive as a blogger and is something that I’m sure many of you will find useful as you end 2015 and get into 2016.
In this eBook my team interviewed 9 full time bloggers about their blogging habits and how they built their blog without needing extra hours in their day.
Bloggers interviewed were:
- Amy Porterfield: author, prolific on Social media, contributor to numerous blogs, speaker, Mom and much more.
- Brian Clark: Founder of CopyBlogger Media which includes CopyBlogger the blog, StudioPress Themes, Premise, Scribe and more.
- Abby Larson: Founder of Style Me Pretty – a network of 12 sites which she manages with her husband Tait.
- Matt Kepnes: Founder of Nomadic Matt’s Travel Site – constantly on the road travelling
- Heather Armstrong: Founder of Dooce, author of numerous books, mother of 2 kids (and 2 dogs)
- Jeff Goins: blogging at Goins Writer, writing a book, husband and…. he works a full time job
- Gretchen Rubin: Founder of the Happiness Project blog, author of 4 books, wife and mother of 2 daughters.
- Leo Babauta: Founder of Zen Habits and numerous other projects, author, minimalist and father of 6 kids.
- Darren Rowse: owner of Digital Photography School and ProBlogger, author, social media addict and husband and dad to 3 boys (that’s me!).
As a special bonus when you order Blog Wise, you’ll also score a bonus PDF Problem Solver guide.
It covers 21 common productivity problems bloggers face with some quick answers from the interviewed bloggers to get you on the right track.
I hope you find this eBook useful – it’s just $9.99 USD this week only which is 50% off when you use the coupon code GOODBYE2015. Grab your copy here.