Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
Why Your Story Will Always Be Interesting to Someone
Today’s episode is about how to work out what to write about when you feel like you have nothing left to say. It’s a short and sweet podcast episode, designed to be quick and easy for you to listen to even if you’re incredibly busy or having a lazy holiday.
In This Episode
- Why your story will always be unique
- Why it doesn’t matter that there are other writers out there who are smarter, funnier or more clever than you
- Why your experience will always be interesting to someone
Further Reading and Resources for Why Your Story Will Always Be Interesting to Someone
- Why Stories are an Effective Communication Tool for Your Blog
- The Science of Storytelling: 6 Ways to Write More Persuasive Stories
- The 5 Things Every (Great) Marketing Story Needs
How did you go with today’s episode?
What other strategies have worked for you? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Sign up to our ProBloggerPLUS newsletter to get notified of all new tutorials and podcasts below.